Double your Power
NEW Limited Edition Double Serum 75ml
Gifts & Sets
Receive your 6-piece gift when you purchase Double Serum 50ml or 75ml*
Tips and Tutorials
WE ARE CLARINS
WE TAKE CARE
1. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand, over 18 years of age.
3. The competition commences at 03:00AM AEST on Sunday, 19th September 2021 & closes at 03:00AM AEST on Friday, 1st October 2021.
4. Entrants must play the Double Serum Power match and be one of the top 5 scorers on the leader board for their entry to be valid. Participants must fill in their details in the online form for their leader board entry to be recorded. Where multiple players achieve the same high score, the first player to receive the high score will remain on the board and be eligible for the prize.
5. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process.
6. Every entrant that enters will be in the running to receive 1 of 5 prizes including: 1 x Double Serum 50ml and 1 x Double Serum Eye 20ml Total prize pool value: RRP NZD $1605.
7. The Double Serum Power Match is a game of skill. Chance solely determines the identity of a winner when multiple players land on the same score on the leaderboard.
8. The competition is managed by the Promoter.
9. The prize draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises on Monday 4th October 2021.
The winners will be notified via Email or SMS from Clarins New Zealand within 2 business days of the draw.
10. The Promoters are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (f) redemption of the prize and/or (g) participation in this promotion.
13. Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit.
15. The Promoters are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoters are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.
16. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoters.
18. The Promoter is Trimex Pty Ltd t/a Clarins Australia ABN 40 001 198 787, Level 2/230 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia.